Dear Valued Customer,
Sometimes tasks that appear to be pretty simple turn out to be more difficult than anticipated. Picking out a flower girl dress is one such task, especially if the flower girl doesn’t live in the same area as the bride. Therefore, we want to help you out when it comes to ordering your flower girl dress. There are a lot of things to consider as far as finding the right dress, but the real concern is making sure you order the right size of dress. Below you will find the helpful tips you need to order your flower girl dress!
How to Measure: Ordering the right sized flower girl dress all comes down to measuring the little one correctly. When measuring:
– Keep the measuring tape snug when measuring, but make sure it isn’t too tight or too loose…it should be loose enough to allow a little movement but not enough to fall off or bunch up at the top.
– You can use string to measure a child if you don’t have a measuring tape on hand, just measure the string when you have the chance.
– The child should be standing straight up when you measure her.
– Be sure you double check the measurements before you make the final order.
What to Measure: Now that you know how to measure your little one, you need to know what to measure!
– Her chest at the bust line.
– Natural waist – this is immediately above the hip bones.
– Height – To do this measure straight from the should to the ankle. You should measure the part of the shoulder that meets the collar bone. This is close to where a bra strap would rest.
Now that you know how and what needs to be measured to order a properly fitting flower girl dress, you are ready to begin shopping! Head on over to KidsFormal.com and check out the extensive inventory of flower girl dresses that we have in stock. You’ll find our prices to be very reasonable and the dresses to be the high-quality gowns you’re looking for! If you have any questions, feel free to call us and we will gladly help you.
Your Friends at KidsFormal.com