Dear Valued Customer,
In our October 15th newsletter, you received our helpful tips for the right way to measure your flower girl for her dress. Please remember that those tips can also be used when measuring your little girl for any kind of dress that you need to order her – not just flower girl dresses. Now, the staff at KidsFormal.com knows that not only do little girls need to be measured for their dresses right, but little boys also need to be measured correctly for their suits and tuxedos.
Therefore, for your November 1, 2018, newsletter we are providing you with everything you need to know about how to measure your little man properly for a suit or tux. It is important that a little boy has a suit or tux that fits him correctly, because if he doesn’t it will not only look bad, but it may get damaged easily as well. There are several areas that you must measure for your little one’s suit to fit well. Please follow the simple instructions below.
- Chest: Measure just below the armpits all the way around the chest. The tape measure needs to be snug, but also slightly loose.
- Sleeve: To measure the length of the sleeve, you need to measure from the point of the shoulder blade where the bone juts out down to a little past the wrist.
- Jacket: You will need to make sure the jacket comes in the right length as well. For a standard jacket, measure from the nape of the neck down just a little below the buttocks (the base). For jackets with a tail or ¾ length…measure to the top of the knees, actually right above is perfect.
- Waist: Wrap the measuring tape around the waist just above the hips. Again, like the chest – the measuring tape should be snug, but slightly loose.
- Leg (Outside): Measure from the waist (just above the hips) to one inch below the ankle.
- Leg (Inside): Measure from right below the crotch to one inch below the ankle.
That’s it! Measuring for a boy’s suit or tuxedo doesn’t have to be difficult. Simply follow the instructions above and you should have no trouble ordering a well-fitted suit for your little one. However, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at KidsFormal.com. We would love to help you!
Because you are such a valued customer, we would like to offer you a 15% off coupon on your next purchase at KidsFormal.com. When you wish to redeem this coupon, just enter the coupon code “vip15” at the time of checkout.
Your Friends at KidsFormal.com