The color Champagne has been around since the early 1900s. This unique color can have tints of yellow, and sometimes orange, but is most commonly a close resemblance to the color Beige. As many know, Champagne is not just a color, but also a sparkling wine known for the bubbles found within it. This spirited drink was the inspiration for the color Champagne. As with the color, there are several different shades associated with the drink as well. To understand the importance of the color Champagne, you need to look at the history behind its namesake.
Champagne has been in existence since the 5th century and was given the name because it derived from the Champagne region of France. The producers of Champagne worked very hard to ensure that it would be a historic wine associated luxury and nobility. Due to their diligence, this is the reputation associated with Champagne. French kings and other European royalty used Champagne for important events which contributed to the wine’s fame. Champagne has been passed through many centuries as a drink reserved for the most noble and luxurious occasions.
The color Champagne was created in honor of the drink in 1915. For this reason, the color is worn for special occasions such as weddings, soirees and other notable events. Champagne is a beautiful color that easily adds a touch of luxury to its surrounding environment.
Dusty Rose is one of those colors that people find hard not to like. It is a muted shade of pink, and actually brings to mind a pink rose that was caught in an Oklahoma dirt storm. This is because while it is pink, it also has a tint of brown to it. While that combination may sound ugly, it is actually quite pleasing on the eyes. The actual color pink has a very calming and soothing energy about it. Now, hot pink has the tendency to make us want to be more active, which actually promotes boosting our energy levels. However, hot pink is still soothing because it brings us happy and positive thoughts. The color Dusty Rose does not boost our energy levels like hot pink, but instead the neutral brown tones found within it cause us to feel very relaxed and calm.
The calm and relaxed feelings that Dusty Rose brings, are often times very welcomed in a world as busy and stressful as ours. The color is perfect for redecorating a room in your home or even for weddings. When guests see a ring bearer and flower girl sporting the color Dusty Rose, they immediately settle into a tranquil state of mind – the perfect mindset for a wedding. Everyone loves to take time and relax therefore, everyone loves Dusty Rose!
As the flowers are beginning to bloom and sunny warm days are becoming more and more frequent, you’re most likely going to be doing a little spring cleaning around your house. It’s time to get rid of the old clothing that no longer fit and bring in the new!
While this is a fun time of year for everyone, it is also an expensive time of year for those with young children who are still growing. However, it is possible to shop for new kids’ clothing on a budget. Below are a few tips that will make this time of year easier on you…and your wallet.
- Take Notes and Get Organized: One of the easiest ways to blow your budget when shopping for kids’ clothing is to go shopping without knowing what you really need. To prevent this, you should take the time to make notes as you clean out your children’s closets before you begin your clothes shopping!
- Be Thrifty: One of the best ways to make your budget stretch is learning to be thrifty. There are several ways to achieve this. First, as you are sorting through your children’s clothing, carefully inspect each piece of clothing and determine whether or not it will work as a piece of “play” clothing for your child this summer. For example, your toddler may be wearing 4T shirts/pants now, but have some 3T shirts/shorts that will work just fine for outdoor play. This will limit the amount of clothing you have to buy.
- Another great way to reduce your costs when shopping for kids’ clothing is to sell your children’s old clothing before you go shopping for new. You can also save a lot of money by accepting used clothing from family and friends with older children. While you obviously can’t do this for all clothing, there isn’t anything wrong with saving money on your kids’ “play” clothes.
- Compare Prices: Once it is time to begin shopping for new spring and summer clothes for the kids, you need to take your time and compare prices. Not only should you be comparing the prices at your local stores, but you should also compare your local prices to those with online retailers. However, if you shop online, make sure you have the right sizes and measurements to ensure the ordered clothing fits properly.
While KidsFormal.com isn’t able to help you purchase all of the replacement clothing you will need this spring and summer for your kids, we are able to help you with the formal wear. While we encourage you to use the tips above when shopping with a budget, we are confident that we offer the best deals on children’s formalwear as our prices are exceptionally low for the quality of clothing your children will receive!
Your Friends at KidsFormal.com
Dear Valued Customer,
In our October 15th newsletter, you received our helpful tips for the right way to measure your flower girl for her dress. Please remember that those tips can also be used when measuring your little girl for any kind of dress that you need to order her – not just flower girl dresses. Now, the staff at KidsFormal.com knows that not only do little girls need to be measured for their dresses right, but little boys also need to be measured correctly for their suits and tuxedos.
Therefore, for your November 1, 2018, newsletter we are providing you with everything you need to know about how to measure your little man properly for a suit or tux. It is important that a little boy has a suit or tux that fits him correctly, because if he doesn’t it will not only look bad, but it may get damaged easily as well. There are several areas that you must measure for your little one’s suit to fit well. Please follow the simple instructions below.
- Chest: Measure just below the armpits all the way around the chest. The tape measure needs to be snug, but also slightly loose.
- Sleeve: To measure the length of the sleeve, you need to measure from the point of the shoulder blade where the bone juts out down to a little past the wrist.
- Jacket: You will need to make sure the jacket comes in the right length as well. For a standard jacket, measure from the nape of the neck down just a little below the buttocks (the base). For jackets with a tail or ¾ length…measure to the top of the knees, actually right above is perfect.
- Waist: Wrap the measuring tape around the waist just above the hips. Again, like the chest – the measuring tape should be snug, but slightly loose.
- Leg (Outside): Measure from the waist (just above the hips) to one inch below the ankle.
- Leg (Inside): Measure from right below the crotch to one inch below the ankle.
That’s it! Measuring for a boy’s suit or tuxedo doesn’t have to be difficult. Simply follow the instructions above and you should have no trouble ordering a well-fitted suit for your little one. However, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at KidsFormal.com. We would love to help you!
Because you are such a valued customer, we would like to offer you a 15% off coupon on your next purchase at KidsFormal.com. When you wish to redeem this coupon, just enter the coupon code “vip15” at the time of checkout.